Monday, December 31, 2012

101 update

It has been one year since I  began "the list", my 101 things in 1001 days.  And let me tell you it has been worth it times 10.  I have accomplished 34 of the 101, so that means I am a little behind but not by much, I figure I should have had 37 done by the end of the year but I mean really?  34?  Not bad.  I am feeling pretty good about things. I was trying to think of my favorite goal accomplished and I don't know if I could pick one.  Each one I crossed off gave me a great deal of satisfaction. I loved being in Hawaii with Troy, I fell in love with the Oregon coast with my kids, maybe I'm crazy but a road trip with my family is just about one if my favorite things. Hiking to Table Rock and seeing JT do so well was amazing. Wicked was fantastic, and quite frankly running a 5k was empowering. I'm excited that my journey is not even half way done. I did a lot if the "fun" goals this year, but there are so many more that will teach me and bring me new perspective.  2013, and the next 365 days is looking good, wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment