Friday, December 21, 2012

4 days left - Utah!!

We had a chance to take a quick trip to Utah and see the lights at Temple Square.  The Temple lights are always a favorite for me and it's fun to watch my kids with their cousins that they love so much.  There is something memorizing about how every tree is covered to the very tip, and I love how everywhere you look the trees frame the temple. We had an extra special treat and got to be with the great Grandma's for the evening.  Grandma Petterborg was bundled up and had the best seat of the night.  We ate at the Blue Lemon, it was fun, new and extremely tasty.  We spent the night at Spencer and Julie's, which is always fun. 








Cambelle isn't excited or anything is she?








I don't know if he is cold, hurt or just annoyed, but I love him anyway.

The night ended with the ever famous and favorite Uncle Brent.

No comments:

Post a Comment