Sunday, December 9, 2012

16 days left - Snowflakes and the Ultimate Gift



There may not be any snow on the ground outside yet but my carpet was covered tonight.  I don't know if it is the first grader locked inside me or what but I could cut snowflakes out all night long.  I found some patterns online and so J.T. and Cambelle went to work, I had to join in on the fun.  Sara just enjoyed the movie on the couch and Troy cut out one, he however made sure that I knew he hated cutting them out in school and he was sure that he would still hate it, but he was a good sport.  We watched the Ultimate Gift, which is one of my favorite movies.  It makes me laugh, cry and think about what I value and what is important.  I highly recommend it as an annual Christmas tradition.












I think Cambelle and I had the most fun,  she took all the clippings and had her own "snowstorm" as she threw it in the air on top of herself.  She then swept it up and did it over and over.  That girl makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment