Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Nutcracker 2012


Oh how I love this new addition to my December.  Cambelle is in ballet again this year and she is doing
so well.  Her class did had the part of the Russian dancers this year and they did not disappoint.  A couple
 of days before the first performance Cambelle was not sure that she wanted to continue going to ballet
class.  She finished the performance Saturday with a smile that would not quit.  When I asked her if she
liked ballet again she answered yes, and instantly started talking about next year.  I think she may be
 hooked.  I know I am.






Her eyes can melt my heart, and check out those lashes, they are at least a mile long.


There aren't any girls from her school that are in her ballet class.  It has been so good for her to meet and become friends with these great girls.



No comments:

Post a Comment