Friday, December 7, 2012

18 days left - Jenga and window clings

I have learned a great deal about flexibility.  Trust me, when I started the Christmas countdown flexibility was not my strong point.  If I planned something I kind of expected everything to go a long smoothly and many happy family memories made.  The fact is my kids are growing up and extra activities will inevitably come up with friends and school.  So today was a lesson in last minute changes.  There was a basket ball game tonight that Sara really wanted to go to, so the "family" activity we had planned was adjusted.  I have learned that sometimes what I don't plan can be just as fun as what I have in the works.  I pulled out our holiday Jenga and wrapped up the window clings I bought.  After Sara left for the game J.T., Cambelle, and I played Jenga and had a great time.  I loved the look on their faces when they opened the box, they love to have their corner of our home decorated.  Over all, I would say it was a great last minute change.












Can you sense the concentration?



Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment