Sunday, December 23, 2012

2 days left - Yahtzee


Two days? 2 days? Are you kidding me?  I don't know how this month got away from me but it did in a big way.  I had hopes of getting everything done and then enjoying the remainder of the month with an ease and slowing down a little.  Well the first part happened, I was totally finished by the 5th and even wrapped by the 13th, but my dreams of sitting by the tree sipping hot chocolate or cuddling by the fire with a good book never appeared in reality.  There was a busyness this year that I can't even explain so I was so grateful that everything was done.  Every year since I found this version of Yahtzee we have played it, well I knew we were headed up to Troy's parents house for the evening, so I packed the box up hoping that I would find some willing participants, and I did.  They were good sports, it may not be the most exciting game, (in fact about 6 rolls in I think everyone was pretty much done), but I still love being with everyone. 





Brent's i-pad is a FAVORITE.

Ice cream at grandma's, the only thing better is when she makes shakes, trust me she makes a mean shake.


Grady is the champion of all staring contest, I love his faces.



These two girls are crazy, and I love them to pieces.



Let the record show mom did win....again...'til next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment