Thursday, December 6, 2012

Well done

I have pretty incredible kids, I really do.  Sara spends time on the computer like a lot of kids her age, but one of the sites she spends time on is lds.org.  She has sent in several responses to the  "Question and Answer" section.  I love that she thinks about the questions and puts into words how she feels about different subjects.  December's issue of the New Era has one of her responses printed.  You can read her response here, just scroll all the way to the bottom.  I didn't read it before she sent it off, so this morning as I read it for the first time I was struck with the maturity that this beautiful young lady can display.  I am so lucky to be a mom and I count myself extremely blessed to be the mother to the three kids I call my own.  Well done Sara, well done.


No comments:

Post a Comment