Monday, October 7, 2013

Will it fit?

We had the opportunity of a lifetime this last week, we were able to take a trip back east with our kids.  Troy and I have been back to Washington D.C. several times and have always wanted to take the kids.  We have been planning for quite some time and thought that going during our two week break for harvest would work out.  I took an obscene number of photos and I have a feeling it will take me awhile to get through them all.  So today I will start with packing.  Boring you say?  Oh no, I love packing.  I told the kids to gather everything together that they needed to take and I would pack for them.  For the record I packed a 14 year old girl for 9 days in a carry on, yep, a CARRY ON!!  Yay me....  It's one of those quirks I have.  Anyway, lots of adventures and stories to come, but for now just take a moment and ohh and ahh at my hidden talent.

Sara's.....BEFORE

Sara's......AFTER

J.T.'s .......BEFORE and yes those are church shoes (go ahead be impressed)

J.T.'s ..............AFTER

2 comments:

  1. That IS impressive! haha I can't wait to hear all about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man!! I love to pack! One of my favorite parts of sending 3 missionaries out was packing their suitcases. And family trips with 7 kids was awesome too. I just love it.

    ReplyDelete