Thursday, September 26, 2013

Joseph and the adoring girl that lives in my house.

So my cute 14 year old was a part of a community play this summer.  They did a production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat, and it was very well done.  She was an adoring girl and had quite a bit of stage time, and loved it.  During practice she was getting a little frustrated because it took a lot of time and priorities became a big deal.  She at one point said she didn't think she wanted to do another play, I told her to wait until the actual performance before she decided.  Well the results are in, and she LOVED it and my guess is that there are more plays in her future.  I loved watching her, and I know that she made some great friends and had a great time.


That is definitely an "adoring" girl.



Cindy and Adri made it up to watch her, it was so nice of them to make the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment