Sunday, October 20, 2013

Happy Birthday Sara!!


Fifteen years ago a beautiful little girl with dark hair and a heck of a set of lungs came into this world and made my dreams come true.  She made me a mom.  There are so many things I love about this girl.  Recently I heard someone describe her in the most perfect way possible.  When we were on our trip and attended church after she was introduced to a girl in the ward, Sister Colten said she was a graceful, well spoken and confident young lady.  That is exactly who she is.  She is beautiful and I am so grateful that she is my daughter and I have the chance to watch her grow and become who she is meant to become.
  





Sara and her best friend Tehya, these two are great together and I couldn't be happier they are friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment