Monday, October 28, 2013

A cupcake dream comes true

There is a show on Food Network called D.C. cupcakes and Sara talked about how fun it would be to go.  I nodded knowing that we would not have time.  Well when plan B becomes "the" plan we took a look and wouldn't you know it, there was a Georgetown Cupcakes two blocks from where we were staying, WIN, WIN, WIN!!!!  We walked down before dinner and enjoyed some of the best cupcakes I have ever eaten.  Everyone chose one and mom got to choose two, I love being the mom.  









1 comment:

  1. I am SO JEALOUS!! Thank you for posting, I have been living this trip vicariously through you!! With the recent happenings in my world lately I am pretty certain this will be the closest I will ever get to going these places. I don't know if Sara told you, but I told her at the funeral if ever you have questions about my CRAZY and Vague posts on facebook, just message me, I will tell you, sadly I am an open book. Luv you.

    ReplyDelete