Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Life moves fast



Every once in awhile I stumble on something that makes me realize how crazy fast this life moves.  We cleaned out a closet and found an SD card.  I popped it into my computer and was greeted with three faces I remember well.  Curly hair, tiny smiles and so much excitement.  I love these faces. These little people are so familiar and yet I feel like it has been an eternity since I was with them.  I am not a person who loves change, yet I am coming to realize that change is inevitable.  I want to learn to embrace change and find the adventure of it all.  I long to look into the future and feel excitement instead of anxiety.  There is no question that life moves fast, I just need to learn to enjoy the ride.  But for now in this moment, I will look at this picture and feel nothing but gratitude for the young people these cute little kids are becoming.  I adore my little family.

1 comment:

  1. That's how remember them too a lot of times--when we were first married.

    ReplyDelete