Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Girls Night Out

We got to spend the evening together the other night, just us girls.  Troy was with J.T. at scout camp, so we took the opportunity to play.

We started the night at our favorite Italian restaurant.  I told Sara I thought the waiter was flirting with her a bit, she just shook her head.


There was pizza in the middle of this in the beginning.

Cambelle opted for ice cream for dessert (which is totally normal) and Sara and I shared a very yummy lemon cake.  I think she is gaining the love of food from Troy and I.



After dinner we stopped to feed the ducks.  One of our favorite things, there is something about the water and watching the ducks and geese fight over the bread that is an awful lot of fun.


There is a path along the river, so the girls and I took a little walk after the bread was gone.



I feel so blessed to be a mother.  I watch these two together and am so grateful for them.  They are so unique in personality and yet I see them coming together and caring for one another, it makes it all worth while.  I love them so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment