Sunday, December 18, 2011

7 days left - Christmas lights


I can't believe there is only 7 days left until Christmas, that is one week, ONE, my kids are thrilled and I, well, I'm wishing for a few magical extra hours in every day.  Oh well, I will enjoy every day that is left.  Tonight we went to look at lights and man oh man it was a good one.  Instead of getting in the car and letting the wind take us where ever, I did a little research online and found a couple of fun places in Idaho Falls, so we made some great hot chocolate, Starbucks to be exact and loaded up in the car and we were off.  We listened to music on the way down and sang at the top of our lungs, Troy wouldn't join in :( maybe one day.  There were some great homes and then we drove a little outside of Idaho Falls to a home that has all there lights set to music, the kids LOVED it.  In fact J.T. voted tonight the best of the countdown, I would say it was a success.








Angels can symbolize prophets and leaders of the church and anyone who assist in the bringing of eternal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment