Monday, December 12, 2011

13 days left - Christmas Stories and Fondue





Through the years I have purchased many, Christmas books, I love each one but it's hard to find time to read all of them every year, some years it is hard to find time to read even one but I love a good Christmas story.  They almost always make me cry, they are so touching and express so perfectly how I feel about the season.  So tonight each one of us picked our favorite book and read it to the group.  And to make the night even sweeter we made fondue, YUMM!  Plus to make the day even better we celebrated cute Cambelle's birthday.  






In Luke 2:19 we are reminded that we are to keep things sacred in our hearts and that when we have Christ in our hearts we can remain close to the Lord.  Mary is a beautiful symbol of the love we share at Christmas time.




No comments:

Post a Comment