Sunday, December 11, 2011

14 days left - thank you notes and Yahtzee


Expressing gratitude at Christmas is like adding the lights to the Christmas tree.  The decorations are beautiful and festive but then you turn the lights on and there is the soft glow that really makes it feel like Christmas.  Every year I try to help my kids acknowledge the people in their life that have helped them, teachers, primary teachers, and scout leaders.  It's fun to watch who they write to and what they say thank you for.  I am so grateful for people who help me raise my children and who share their talents to bless the lives of my children.  They make such a difference and I couldn't do it without them.





Yahtzee....I found this holiday version a few years ago, cute huh??




Gloves or mittens, reminders us of the work Christ did while on the earth and that now we are His "hands" to do His work today.

No comments:

Post a Comment