Thursday, December 8, 2011

17 days left - Dipping Pretzels


There is not a lot of explaining to go into this one, just a long loved tradition.  I remember my mom dipping mountains of pretzels and storing them in ice cream containers.  Every so often through the month of December my mom would bring out the containers that held pretzels, almond joys and peanut clusters.  We would each get to pick two or three and then munch happily on our shared little treat.  I love the memory of sitting in my living room as she would get up and go to her hiding place, always somewhere different because believe you me her kids were crafty but she was always craftier, oh how I miss her. :)









J.T. wasn't super thrilled about this picture, but seriously
he is just about the best big brother I have ever seen.





Green symbolizes everlasting life.  Through the blood of Christ man can receive everlasting or eternal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment