Saturday, June 1, 2013

speaking of busy...

This daughter of mine thinks that there are 36 hours in the day, and with everything that she has participated in lately I think she might be right.  I somehow get the feeling that we are just at the tip of all that she is going to be doing once she gets to high school.  This spring she did track, ball room, violin, piano, ran for class office, tried to keep up on homework, is currently the secretary in the Mia Maid class and heaven forbid still (sometimes) does the chores that her mean mom imposes on her.  I think she has had a great time and I know that she has learned a lot.  I'll take a deep breath, enjoy summer and get ready for next year.
"So do I run this way?"


Check out her tounge.  It comes out an awful lot when she is concentrating.


She loved her ballroom class, so much that she is planning on doing it next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment