Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Great Grandma

We spent a little time with Great Grandma Petterborg while we were in Utah.  We love her so much.  There was a fairly large group of us so we stayed on the patio in front of where she lives.  We all got to visit with her and of course take a couple of snapshots.


 

The kids spent a lot of time playing, "down by the banks".  I don't really know what the name is but they had a blast.

I think Grandma liked watching.  At one point a sweet lady that is also a resident there was helped to her window so she could watch the kids play.

The game got even better when this guy joined in.

Even though this picture is a little blurry I love their expressions, these girls make me smile.

I couldn't resist this picture, (thanks Cindy for sharing).  SOO much personality, I love it.





No comments:

Post a Comment