Tuesday, August 6, 2013

The great bike adventure 2013

We had such a good time last year on our bike adventure, and since we seriously needed the miles we decided to do it again.  The mystery wasn't there, I don't really know what mystery that is, maybe just wondering if we could do it, or not knowing where the path would take us exactly.  But we had fun all the same.

We are off, they are getting so old.  I have mixed emotions over that fact.  I realize how quickly this day to day mothering gig is coming to an end.  I am just grateful I have a few years left of having them home where I can peak in on them after they have gone to bed.


Sara and Cambelle were bike buddies.  Sara said she learned a lot about Cambelle.  I love that they have each other.



We got to the and ate lunch.  One good thing about old kids, they made lunch.  Every sandwich had our name and a little smile or picture.











To top off the excursion we stopped and got a little ice cream.  Nothing screams summer like a bike ride and something cool to eat.


No comments:

Post a Comment