Friday, August 23, 2013

I only believe in SCIENCE..

450 miles....let's pause for a minute to take that crazy number in....now to the title, okay the title is only funny if you say it in the voice from Nacho Libre, I don't know that it is all that funny but my kids say it a lot.  I searched the Internet for science experiments that the kids could do and gathered everything that they needed.  It was a lot of fun, they spent the afternoon working together and doing some really cool things.  We did tie dyed milk, fireworks in a jar, mento geysers, fizzy balloons, elephant toothpaste and homemade lava lamps.  It was a successful afternoon, Cambelle insisted it was one of her favorite rewards, but that girl pretty much loves everything that comes her way, one of the things I love about her.











In the midst of all the experiments when Cambelle was washing her hands she started blowing bubbles, not bad huh?












No comments:

Post a Comment