Thursday, August 29, 2013

First day...new schools...



We are back to school.  Our summer as always was way too short.  We did so much this summer and yet I feel like there were so many things that didn't get accomplished, but here we are first day and I have so many mixed emotions.



Sara...14 years...9th grade...plays the violin beautifully...loves to be with friends...is growing up so very fast...I love this girl.


J.T....12 years old... 7th grade...plays guitar and makes his mom smile when I hear him sing along...running cross country...a perfect gentleman...I love this guy.

Cambelle...9 years old....4th grade....loves to read and play the piano....has a smile that won't quit...is my own personal ray of sunshine....I love this cutie.

 



I dropped each of them off at school, they were each starting a new one, and my heart didn't know if it should sing or break.  I love that they are having the opportunity to grow and learn and become the people they are meant to become.  In the next breath I want to wrap them up in a blanket and cuddle them on the couch while we watch hours of PBS.  They are such good kids, (not without their moments) I am just incredibly blessed to be called mom by these three.  I will settle into the quiet that is surrounding me now, and wait for the bell to ring so I can pick them up again.






No comments:

Post a Comment