Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Sar Bear!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
14...14...14...14...14...14...14...14...14...14...14...14
Seriously?
When was this chick given permission to grow up?

This year we spent a very low key evening together with grandma and grandpa.



Her expressions when unwrapping gifts have always been my favorite.  When she was little she made the comment once, "I love when Santa gives me something I didn't know that I wanted."  She was always been excited and grateful.
I am taking a year off of elaborate birthday cakes.  We have two birthdays this year on Wednesday.  I should do a post about one of my average Wednesdays, CUURAAZZZY.


THINGS I LOVE ABOUT SARA....
1. her ability to talk to people
2. her love of music
3. her smile
4. her crazy talent to speak publicly
5. shopping with her
6.  listening to her laugh with her friends
7.  and so many other things!!!!!

She truly is amazing.



No comments:

Post a Comment