Wednesday, October 24, 2012

15 years


Fifteen years ago this young man picked me up and took me to the temple where we were married.  I love him, he truly is my best friend, and I couldn't ask for anything more than that.

This is part of the journal entry I made for that day, "Brother Adamson, who performed the ceremony, spoke of three "C"'s consideration, communication, and cultivation.  The last, cultivation, was very interesting, he said, "that which we want to become, we can develop."

I can't think of a more appropriate phrase to describe our marriage.  Our journey has been one of discovering who we want to become, individually and together.  Fifteen years at times sounds like a long time and at the same time I realize how little we have experienced. 


Fifteen years later.  I am glad we chose each other.


I LOVE YOU!!

3 comments:

  1. I remember the snowstorm that day! I also remember thinking that you and Troy were going to do great things and be a power for good in this world. All these years later I still remember those strong feelings. Congratulations to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! You two really haven't changed much from the looks of those pictures... but I'm sure you've grown a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Heidi. Thinking of you two today.

    ReplyDelete