Monday, August 1, 2011

A Little Pink Helicopter



Okay so it wasn't really pink but  it was a dream come true for two men in my life.  As long as I have know Troy he has loved helicopters.  When we were first dating he talked about becoming full time military and learning to fly helicopters, frankly that scared me and I had a lot of misgivings over that and worried and fretted and begged "please no."  And then I realized that I couldn't take that dream away and as a peace offering I gave him a little matchbox helicopter and told him that I would support him.  Long story short he didn't pursue that career but I know that he has always wanted the opportunity to at the very least fly in a helicopter.  Well, early this summer there was a fly in near by and they offered helicoper rides......they had him at "heli" and bless his cute heart he bought rides for both Cambelle and J.T.  So I went along to take a few shots.





My favorite part of the whole day was watching them get out.  J.T.'s face was so animated and excited like it was Christmas morning.  Definitely a day to remember.








No comments:

Post a Comment