Wednesday, August 17, 2011

And it begins....

Do you have any idea how early 6:00 a.m.?!?


Let me tell you, it came awful quick this morning.  I really can't believe that summer is over and we are already back to early mornings, practicing piano and homework.  I love summer and frankly this one seemed way too short.  But as i sit in in my VERY quiet house this morning I know my kids are loving their first day.  Sara in Jr. High, lockers, changing every class throughout the day and of course boys and friends.  J.T. started 5th grade and of the three he definitely was the least excited but he is terrific and I know that he'll do great.  Then cute Cambelle, holy hanna, 2nd grade!! already?  She is oh so much fun and she is definitely coming into her own.  Even though my floor will stay swept for more than thirty minutes, I am looking forward to 3:40 when they get off the but to share their new adventures.
Sara 7th grade

J.T. 5th grade

Cambelle 2nd grade







No comments:

Post a Comment