Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Oh the drama

At the beginning of the summer each of my kids participated in a drama camp held at the school.  They each got a part in a little play and then performed it on the final night of the camp.  Who knew that all the drama at home would pay off?  Maybe it's the mom in me, but I thought they were really good.  Hopefully we'll have many more plays to attend, because it was a lot of fun.
 Cambelle was Perdita in a version of 101 Dalmatians.  I LOVED her cute little voice saying, "listen to you father."  I'm so happy she is starting to want to participate in things.  She has always been happier to be at home then venture out, so this is a fun change.

J.T. was the villain in the Aristocats.  He did a pretty good job, it is so not his personality so I think it was fun for him to perfect his evil laugh.


 Sara was of course Snoopy, I know the name below her didn't give it away or anything.  And she was fantastic.  She really has a talent for drama I think.  I hope she has opportunities in the future to cultivate this talent, because it was so much fun to watch her.


Watch out Hollywood :)



No comments:

Post a Comment