Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Wicked


Last December Troy purchased tickets to Wicked, for August 10th. It finally came and not a moment to soon. I could not have loved the whole experience more.



We started the evening at one of my favorite restaurants, Bambara's.  I love the ambiance and the decor and the food is always the perfect melding of flavors.

At some point I will remember to take the picture before I start to cut and eat ,
I just get so darn excited.  And who can blame me, right?


The show was phenomenal.  I loved every moment of it.  I knew the basic story, but I had stopped anyone from telling me the details, and I am so glad I did,  because it felt like unwrapping the best present ever as the story unfolded.  I loved every twist and turn and the performers were so fantastic.  Troy loved it too.  He didn't quite know what to expect but he really enjoyed it.


We didn't get pictures the night of the performance because it was so crowded, so we walked past on our way to breakfast and took pictures the next morning.




Thank you Troy for a very memorable night and weekend, I love this guy!!



1 comment:

  1. I KNEW you would LOVE it!! So glad you guys went!! Looks like a great night and good getaway - and now I want to go to Bombara BAD:)

    ReplyDelete