Saturday, August 11, 2012

Nelson Family Reunion Palooza

Warning: serious photo overload ahead.  We have spent the last three weeks with family.  My family, Troy's family, extended family, it has been FULL, but as always super fun.

First stop, the Nelson Reunion.  Every two years since 1990 we have made a point to get together and have a really good time.  We have played every game that could be imagined.  We have had our version of the olympics, good food, rodeos, dutch oven,obstacle courses, the best burgers ever, holidays, boot camps and did I mention A LOT of good food.

This year we went to the West Piney cabin near Swan Valley.  The thing I love about this place is it is big enough for us all to stay there together under one roof. So without further delay......



 I love this group of people.  We are missing quite a few due to missions and new babies, and new jobs.  We missed them a lot, but the great thing about what we have established is that we know we will be together again very soon.
The grandkids.


These cute girls drove up with Troy and I.


THE slide, lots of fun, with a few scrapes, but the faces I caught on camera were priceless. 



"I'm sexy and I know it"




He was SO fun to not only watch but listen to.  Every time he went down is was just as excited as the first.


One of my favorites, they have great smiles.

Sweetness, one of the many babies that joined our family this year.

"Snack Table"









Let the games begin.  The married grandkids each brought a Minute to Win It game.  We had a great time.















SUCCESS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment