Thursday, June 7, 2012

My Birthday Cake Season

All my cute kids are born in the last months of the year and so for three months I get to play with one of my favorite hobbies, CAKE!!  I love it, sometimes my kids have a definite idea of what they want and other times they let me do what I want, which is a lot of fun.

Sara let me choose this last year, so I took the colors that she painted her room an ran with it.
J.T. had DEFINITE ideas this year, he has been a huge fan since he spent time in Utah with his cousins.

Cambelle let me surprise her for her 8th birthday, the ballet slippers were made out of gumpaste, and it was it was a lot of fun to make.  I think she liked it.

I got to do an extra cake this year for my cute niece, she told me her favorite colors were green, blue, and yellow.  She wanted grass and flowers.  I love doing cakes because I learn something new all the time.   
....until next birthday season

2 comments:

  1. WOW - I hadn't seen the other cakes, just heard how AMAZING they were!! Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented! Could you give me a cake decorating lesson one day?

    ReplyDelete