Monday, November 18, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like...



Christmas!!!
So once again I have a box full of "are you ready for it?"  I love getting ready for our Christmas Countdown almost as much as I love doing it.  I get to spend a weekend with one of my favorite friends, eating great food, staying up late talking, and checking things off a list (I LOVE checking things off of any list).  This year once again is full of favorite traditions and a couple of fun surprises.  I am so excited!!  Only a few days left before what you see above is wrapped up, and becomes family memories. 

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I may have to implement this idea for our family in a few years. This year I went to the used kids' store and picked up 12 Christmas books. I'll wrap them and we'll open them one evening at a time counting down to Christmas. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete