Sunday, November 3, 2013

Happy Birthday J.T.!!

Since J.T.'s birthday was over the weekend I really couldn't decorate his room while he was gone so I woke up a little earlier than him, (not hard on a Saturday) and did a little number on his door.

Who knew that a few dollars at the dollar store could be such a success.  It was a really busy day of outside work before the cold sets in and J.T.'s first basketball game.  It was also Stake Conference so Troy and I had meetings to attend.  So we did his birthday at lunch time which worked out great.

This is proof that pinterest has some great ideas and they all do not fail, I loved how it turned out.

This my friends is what 13 looks like....



Giant Utes fan in our house, so holidays and birthdays are really pretty easy.

Then the final gift, a case for the beloved guitar.  He has done such a great job and really worked hard.  I love listening to him practice.  Happy Birthday J.T.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment