Monday, December 2, 2013

23 days left...trees for their rooms

There is something about having your own little corner of your world ready for Christmas.  Last year the kids were so excited about the window clings that they got that I thought this year we would kick it up a notch.  They each came home to a little tree in their room and a box full of ornaments that they divided up.




I wish that the next few pictures had sound because they were some happy kids.

They quickly divided up the loot, and can I just say without any arguments.



I overheard Cambelle say that she felt like a grown up decorating her own tree, oh to be 10 again.







I think over all it was a great success, the kids loved it and I loved listening and seeing them enjoy their own little corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment