Friday, May 31, 2013

Lunch Dates

So I wanted to spend a little one on one with each of my kids before school got out.  So I picked each one up on different days and we went to lunch.  I loved it.

I picked this cute little girl up from school the other day and we went to lunch just the two of us.  She was a little sad that her first choice of restaurant was closed but she settled on some place she could get ice cream. 

There are so many things I love about Cambelle.  I love that she is so positive.  I love that if I looked in the dictionary under the word sweet I am sure I would find her picture.  I love that she believes in herself.  I love that she tries so hard in school and because of that she is a really good student.  I love that she smiles 95% of the time.  I love that she can be quiet and observe the situation sometimes and other times she is the center of attention.  I love that she is so stinkin' funny.  I love that she can tease you 'til you smile and can hug and cuddle you when you're sad.  I love seeing the art that she creates.  I love the endless pet pile in her room.  I love that I get to be her mom.


J.T. is pretty easy to please, he loves sandwiches, so we went to a little place called Gater Jacks.  He is a lot of fun to be with.  He always gets my door and makes sure that I am okay.  He probably doesn't want people to know this but when I drop him off at school he still kisses me on the cheek, (he does a quick glance around to see who else is getting dropped off but still.....)  I love that he is such a hard worker.  I love that when he decides he wants something he goes after it.  I love that he is still a little tender hearted and cares about how people feel.  I love that he stands up to the "bullies" at school.  I love that I can find him in his room most nights playing Legos with Cambelle.  I love that he is such a good writer.  I love that he can face trial and discouragement and still stay strong.  I truly could not have asked for a son that was any better than this young man.  I love him.



Sara is growing up so stinkin' fast.  I am in total shock mode when I think that this girl is four years away from graduating high school.  She is exercising her independence and I'll be honest it can be a challenge but I do love her so much.  I love that she is so poised when she speaks in public.  I love that she can meet people  so easily and can mesh into new groups with ease.  I love that she is willing to put herself out there to try out for groups or office at school.  I love that she has worked hard to decorate her room and make it her own.  I love that she loves music.  I love her obsession with quotes.  I love that she is slowly becoming more responsible.  She is lovely, and I love her so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment