Monday, April 22, 2013

Piano anyone?

At the current moment all three of my kids are in piano.  I don't think that it will be that way next year.  They have learned so much.  Sara accompanies quite often for Young Women's on Sunday, and has actually accompanied the choir at school.  She has come so far and really does a wonderful job.  J.T.  has taken a little more laid back approach.  Which is totally okay with me, because he is learning so much.   He doesn't participate in festival but prepares a piece for the recital.  He also has accompanied on Sunday for Priesthood meeting.  Cambelle is doing great too.  She has caught up to J.T. in levels and plays really well.  I think she may be the only one in piano next year.  Oh well, I absolutely enjoyed the recital this year.




No comments:

Post a Comment