Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Stand in Holy Places


Sara had her New Beginings meeting last night.  The theme was "Stand in Holy Places".  They asked me if I could do a temple for the center piece.  So this would be my version.  Who knew that cereal, marshmallows and chocolate could turn into this.  The girls put together a video of them "walking" to the temple.  It was filled with giggles, funny moments, more giggles and was adorable.  The end of the video shows them arriving at the temple and it amazed me that even when I wasn't there in person you could feel the change when they arrived on temple grounds.  I am so grateful to be a mom to a young woman who is as beautiful inside as she is outside.  She is so full of potential and goodness, I hope always that she will catch a glimpse of who she is becoming.  I love her, and loved being with her last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment