Monday, July 9, 2012

July 4th - part 2


My kids favorite part of the day is always the barbque that we have at Crystal and Norm's house.  It's true, more than the parade and more than the fireworks.  I think it speaks to how much fun they have with cousins and the ever classic water fight.
Personally I am a huge fan of the food,  you can't really beat a grilled hamburger, fantastic beans, and a fresh fruit salad.  The company always makes it better.





Then the real fun begins, the slingshot get pulled out and the "big boys" head to the fence.  Target practice begins.  The line forms pretty quickly and I have to say those little ones are pretty good shots.


Man, these guys are so fast, I don't know if anyone was ever caught but there was a whole lot of effort going on by both parties.





Troy was hit in the leg, don't you love the design it left.  

There are no limits to who gets involved.
   

 
There will always be some sort of wrestling contest when by brother and my nephews are involved.  Gone are the days of little boys, these guys are tough.  I love spending time with my family, especially on the 4th.  





  















3 comments:

  1. That looks like a TON of FUN!!! Those boys are crazy. :) Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I know, thanks for being such a good sport.

      Delete