Monday, July 30, 2012

Battle wounds

We spent the weekend with my family at our family reunion.  Along with all the fun we had we also had our share of injuries.  There was an enormous slide down the side of the mountain and it got the best of Cambelle.  She got almost to the end and leaned a little to far forward and and flipped.  Her face met the slide and she chipped her tooth.  I wasn't outside at the time but they told me that J.T. was right there and had every intention of carrying her up the stairs, there were over 50.  My heart melted a little to think that he loves his sister so much that he would rush to take care of her the best he could.  We visited the dentist today and all is well.  It is AMAZING what they can do now. 

BEFORE

AFTER

She is as good as new, and I am so grateful that she is okay and it was just a tooth.  I love this little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment