Thursday, December 4, 2014

21 days left - a little bit of Christmas past

One of my favorite memories of Christmas when I was a kid was turning on the Christmas lights, and picking my favorite Christmas record and listening to those songs with twinkling lights surrounding me.  And the only thing that would make it better was when my mom would sit by me and I would cuddle close.  Just thinking about it now makes me smile.  I saw this record player in the store and thought, "oh yeah, this is happening".  I had a couple of records that I tracked down and purchased a few years ago.  The record player has been a total novelty, Cambelle in particular loves it.  I did remember most of the words from the songs, you should have seen how impressed my kids were. (ya, like that happened).   I like being able to bring a little of my Christmas to my kids.














No comments:

Post a Comment