Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Getting Ready...

Every year about this time I start to get all giddy because Christmas is just around the corner.  And Christmas at our house means family, tradition, treats and of course countdown time.  I love it.  It takes a lot to get ready, thinking of different activities that will give us a chance to be together, looking for and purchasing all the little details, putting everything together. I have to say that it is worth it ten times over.  Since I started doing this 5 years ago I have never regretted the time that I spent putting everything together.  I had the chance to spend time with one of my most favorite people in Logan last weekend planning and purchasing all the things that I will need to put the countdown together.  Of course the favorite traditions will make their usual show during the month, but there are a few new things too.  So here is a sneak peak of what is coming up next month.  
The box is full of the beginnings of this years countdown, and I couldn't be more excited.

1 comment:

  1. oooh, fill me in on the details! these traditions sound like so much fun. we're still trying to hash out our own traditions around here, but we've got time. I know many of our traditions will just evolve with time. Hope to see you over the Holidays!

    ReplyDelete