Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Christmas programs, concerts, and the Nutcracker

I thought I would play a little catch up since I concentrated on the countdown before Christmas.  This year we spent a good deal of the time applauding our cute kids, and rightfully so, they are quite talented if I do say so myself.  We had our first experience with the Nutcracker, Cambelle's ballet class had a part in this years production and I think I am in love.  I had never had the opportunity to watch a ballet and I didn't know quite what to expect.  The music was beautiful and the dancing told the story in a magical complete way.  I am already looking forward to next year.  Our next stop was Cambelle's annual school program which is never a disappointment.  We have AMAZING teachers who love our kids so much and give them an opportunity to share their talents.  I love watching it every year and am a little sad that next year is our last.  Sara had an orchestra and a choir concert.  She is doing amazing with the violin, it amazes me how far she has come in such a short amount of time.  And finally J.T. put on a little concert at school.  I didn't take my huge camera because I thought I would use my phone, and guess what, no battery, so no pictures of him on that day but let me tell you he is just as talented as my girls.  I love them all so much and I am so pleased they are trying so hard to find their talents.




No comments:

Post a Comment